Each frame is custom built one at a time and comes standard with the following:
- Stainless steel headbadge
- 68 mm. English threaded BB.
- “Breezer” style hooded vertical dropouts.
- 2 color graphics.
- 1.125″ headset compatible.
- Titanium frames come with a hand brushed, satin finish and 2 color graphics. Decal set color choices are: White w/ Black, White w/ Lt. Blue, Black w/ Lt. Blue, Black w/ Red, or Brown w/ Beige.
- Steel frames come with a durable, high quality, single color powdercoated finish, including clearcoat, by Spectrum Powderworks with stenciled on 2 color graphics.
- Press-Fit BB30.
- 44mm head tube for 1.25″ or 1.5″ tapered forks
- Oversized head tube for use with D11 headset by Chris King. Developed and created for Dario Pegoretti for 1.125″ fork steerers and oversized tubing
- Brake mounts: road caliper (short and long reach), cantilever, disc, Paul “Racer” and “Racer-M”
- S & S couplers
- Custom cable routing
- Rack and fender mounts
- Wet paint by Spectrum Powderworks
*Every frame is also available as a frameset (frame, fork and headset) or as a complete bike ready to ride.